Fashion trends
Hi guys! I´d like to tell you something
about fashion in general.
Fashion means how you present yourself and how you show yourself to
the world.
As you know the trends change all the time, so people follow
them even if they don´t like them. In my opinion we don´t have to follow
every single trend just because we want to look „cool“.
Why not to follow them?



Because fashion isn´t just about clothes.


It kinda presents our own vision of the world
and I think all of us can have a different
vision,different presentation.
Someone thinks that the most
expensive fashion designs
are the best for them just
because everyone will be envious, but not
because they feel good in it.
I don´t agree with it and I don´t understand
how someone can spend so much money
just for it.
I mean yes, I love fashion but I think that we can look nice even if we don´t
spend 400 euros for one outfit. I love simple and comfortable clothes so I 
prefer street fashion, but if I´m in that „girly“ mood I like to wear for example
dresses or skirts, but I will talk about it next time! Hope you liked it.
SM


Comments

Popular Posts